TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it, or credit your account, subject to the below terms. This policy applies to products bought from ProfAir.
Certain parts of this policy do not apply to used products, and this is indicated in the relevant sections below.
This policy forms part of the ProfAir terms and conditions, and so words defined in the terms and conditions have the same meaning in this policy, unless the context indicates otherwise.
Nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Preparing your products for a return
- To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products.
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit
- Clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel
- Make sure all accessories and parts that were sold with the product are included in the package
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in a decline of the return request.
PRODUCTS DAMAGED ON DELIVERY
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery please notify us within 7 days of such delivery by logging a return via e-mail: email@example.com
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair or replace the product as soon as possible as per your choice, if such repair is possible or we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement, or credit your account with the purchase price of the product, or refund you if that is your preference.
- You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge except the courier fee, provided the following criteria has been met:
- It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached
- It is in its original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact, if applicable
- It is not missing any accessories or parts
- You log a return on the website within 30 days of delivery to you of the unwanted product. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective
- It is not one of the products listed below.
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
Where you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it, no charge except the courier fee.
You will have to ship the product to us at your own expense. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you.
WANT TO EXCHANGE?
We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge.
If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in section 2 below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible, if the correct product is available. or refund you with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will not be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
- Damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, except for direct warranty products which are discussed below, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality, but in any event within 6 months after delivery of the product, by logging a return via e-mail: email@example.com
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair or replace the product as soon as possible after we have discussed your available options. and refund you.
Where there is no extended supplier warranty period, unfortunately we cannot facilitate returns that fall outside of the 6-month period.
Where you request a repair / replacement of an unboxed deal or used product and a repair is not possible, we will see if we have a replacement unboxed deal or used product in stock, which is the same product, of the same nature and type, as the one sold, but if we do not, we will refund you.
A product in perfect condition, that is not an unboxed deal or used product, is not the same product as an unboxed deal or used product. Therefore, unboxed deals and used products are discounted, compared to products in perfect condition.
A direct warranty product is a product for which the relevant manufacturer wishes to manage defective returns itself, directly with the customer, and not through ProfAir.
If a direct warranty product turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us and we will provide you with the relevant manufacturer or repair centre contact details. Alternatively, you can notify the relevant manufacturer/ Repair centre directly if you already have its details. The relevant manufacturer/Repair centre will then assist you further, but if you have any difficulty, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you where we can.
Other than this, the same limits and general principles of the standard warranty and extended supplier warranty apply to direct warranty products.
CHARGES AND REFUNDS
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are subject to applicable law entitled to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item.
If you return a product that does not comply with this policy, you may ProfAir for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. Payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card.
PRICING ON THE WEBSITE
Please note that the contract would be concluded only once the customer’s order is accepted by ProfAir, Pricing and deals can change at any time and will be the sole discretion of ProfAir when this does happen. after an order is completed we will not be able to refuse the completion of the deal.
Conclusion of sales and availability of stock
- Registered users may place orders for Goods, which ProfAir or the Third Party Seller may accept or reject. Whether or not ProfAir or the Third Party Seller accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorization by ProfAir for the Goods.
- NOTE: ProfAir or the Third Party Seller will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and ProfAir or the Third Party Seller come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from ProfAir stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. ProfAir will indicate the rejection of your order (by ProfAir itself or the Third Party Seller) by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
- Prior to delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may return the Goods only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
- Placing Goods in a wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold ProfAir or the Third Party Seller liable if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Goods for sale by ProfAir, ProfAir will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after you have placed an order, ProfAir will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Goods.
- In the case of Goods for sale by a Third Party Seller, ProfAir relies on inventory information supplied by the relevant Third Party Seller and ProfAir accordingly bears no liability for any inaccuracies in the information supplied to it. Consequently, should you order any Goods from a Third Party Seller which are in fact sold-out, any resulting dispute should be resolved between you and the relevant Third Party Seller, your respective rights and obligations being as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- ProfAir may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
- Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.